Hi! My name is Emily, I blog at Life With Emily. My blog consists of lifestyle, fashion, adventure & everything in between. I hope you will follow along! I am so happy to be guest posting for Rachel while she is in the city that never sleeps. I can’t wait to see her purchases from her trip! I’m sure they’re to die for!
Today I’m talking about my “cold essential items!” These are items that I have deemed essentials in my closet for the cold weather months!
1. Fur Vests. Yes. 110%. (Faux) Fur vests can do no wrong. They add a little sass (or warmth) to every outfit! If you are looking for a fur vest, I found two great ones at my Dillard’s store and one from Michael Kors (pictured).
2. Boots. Whether it is raining or snowing and you need to pull out the Hunter boots, or you’re going more for a casual and put together look, boots will be your answer! I live in my boots from about October to March! Which is also my excuse to buy more!
3. Booties. There are a new found love of mine. At first I was unsure of this trend, but then I dove…..and fell hard. Booties are my newest obsession. They are warm, chic, and stylish! I may have to go on a bootie shopping ban….. seriously, you can’t go wrong!
4. Infinity Scarves. I’m not sure why I am partial to infinity scarf, but I am!I think it’s because it looks more put together and yet it’s still cute. Regardless, I have quite a few- and they’re necessities in my book.
5. Oversized Sweaters. Nothing screams fall to me more than a good oversized sweater. In the fall and winter I tend to dress for comfort (not for men or anyone else) so oversized sweaters are perfect for me!
6. Colored Cords. I loved when colored denim was on trend this summer and fall, but I think I am even more so in love with colored cords. I can look cute while still being warm….? Perfect in my book!