- A travel Journal: Use your journal to log all of your travels. Write down your thoughts of where you went, where you stayed, your favorite places to eat, the best places to shop, and your fondest memory of that vacation.
- A clothing journal: Use your journal to write down your favorite outfits of the season. Write down the month and year, your favorite outfits of the season, your favorite print mixes, your favorite printed sweater, the fun places and events you wore each outfit too or why you liked that outfit so much.
- A Bible study journal: I have a journal that I take with me to church and Bible studies. These notes and thoughts will be something to reflect on each time you read the same passage over again, and will serve as great encouragement.
- A blogging journal: I keep a blogging journal. This is where I write my thoughts and ideas for future posts. Even if you don’t blog, keep a journal to write down the little things that inspired you that day…it’s the little things that count.
- A gift journal: Keep a journal of all the gifts you are giving. My gift journal becomes quite the active little journal this time of year. I have a page per person I’m gifting this year, and I write down what I’d like to get for them (ideas) and once I buy something, I write the item down along with the price. This will save you the “oops I didn’t know I had already bought them this!” moments.
I am a journal junkie! I can’t resist a cute journal. I have stacks and stacks of journals that I’m always trying to find a use for. And what’s even worse is that those piles just keep getting larger. With every visit to Anthropologie, I always find a cute journal that I
Here are a few styles that I love!
Kate Spade (Currently 25% off with the code “AFFWD13”)
Uses for your journal:
I keep my active journals on my desk in a line with bookends. I don’t particularly like to read (but trust me, I get my dose of reading with my classes, so you’d never know this), but the journals look like books all in a row. You’d think I was book worm by the looks of it 🙂
What are several reasons you like to keep a journal? I’m always looking for new ideas!
P.S. Don’t forget about the Personalized From Me To You giveaway! There are ways to earn entries each day.