- I am a little obsessed with diapers from The Honest Company. One of my friends gave me a pack (the chevron) at my shower, and I immediately fell in love. They’re the cutest, and I just had to purchase the strawberry ones as well.
- I am so excited over the baby wipe warmer! I’ve heard this is a great item to have. There won’t be any cold wipes on her sweet baby bum 🙂
- I have had so much fun buying outfits for her. It has become an obsession. I love anything and everything pima cotton. I’m in the process of deciding on the outfit she’ll wear home. I do know that it will be a pima cotton day gown. I have also found so many adorable bubbles (the one pictured from Shrimp & Grits Kids) for her to wear this summer. And this paci? She may not even like pacifiers and she may only take one certain kind, but I couldn’t resist this bow one from Etsy.
- Rest Assured Sleeper
- Her Aunt Jaclyn gave me this baby bath tub. It was one of the first items that I picked out the very first time we went baby shopping. I think it’s absolutely adorable and has quite a few nifty features.
- If you’re pregnant, have a baby, or even if you’re not pregnant, the Boppy Pillow is amazing. I have used it every day since I received it at my shower, and I know it will be so useful once she arrives. I found the cutest metallic dot cover for it on Etsy.
- Buggy hooks are also a fun accessory I look forward to using on her stroller.
Here are some of my favorite baby items that I’ve purchased and received from sweet friends at my baby shower! I’ve heard from other moms that these are some useful things to have for your baby, and a few of these are just ones I’m obsessing over. I can’t wait to use them.
Also, if you aren’t already a member, you must join Zulily! Oh my goodness, her Aunt Hannah and I have been doing so much shopping on there. They host some of the cutest sales (Here are two currently going on: Smocked or Not and Smocked Sailors). You can also catch many sales on items that are currently in baby stores. For instance, Honest Diapers were on Zulily last week. The baby bath tub and rest assured sleeper that I have listed above are also currently on Zulily. Here are a few more of my favorite items currently available.
Dress / Hooded Towel (1 / 2 ), Navy Crochet Booties, Towel Warmer, Onesie, Stroller Blanket, Pink Bow Shoes
Well, as you can tell, I’ve had too much fun shopping for baby items 🙂 Aren’t they so adorable?