Heres some explanation to my Top ten list:
1. May Books– I have been loving the maybooks this year. For those of you who are not familiar with maybooks you need to check out the website! They make wonderful books that can be turned into agendas, notebooks or anything you can think of. I love how easy they are to personalize and monogram.
2. I have been using my Ti-84 since high- school. I have the pink color and just pulling out something pink in a math class makes me smile.
3. I love pretty stationary and office supplies and these monogrammed binders are making me so happy. With so many ways to customize them there is no doubt you will find your perfect binder.
4. Having fun colored nail polish, like this essie set, is an essential for back to school. Nail polish does not take up that much space but can add a little oomph to any look.
5. I think a unique phone case is definitely essential. Lets face it, most of us are obsessed with our phones. We take it out to call, text, and browse the internet so a case gets a lot of exposure. The monogrammed detail is something I will be sporting this year.
6. Last year I lived in my Vera Bradley wristlet. I am one of the last ones with a droid phone and my droid2 did not fit well into other wristlets. When I’m in college I use a wristlet instead of a pocket book because they are so much easier to carry around. In highschool I was obsessed with bags and having the latest greatest purse but when I got to college I never used one.
8. I love to walk around in the fall because the weather is so nice but when I do I like to wear a hat to block my eyes from the sun. I love this monogram cap and the coral color is very on trend.
9. I love my new Lemon & Line rope bracelet and will be sporting it this fall. It goes perfectly with my lillys!
10. Last but not least tortoise shell hair accessories are the perfect back to school find. Having a bad hair day? The tortoise shell makes any hair look polished and fashionable.
The Preppy Student!