What’s in the bag…
I have been wanting to do a “What’s in my diaper bag” post for quite some time now. I can’t believe my little sweetheart is already three months old. It’s great to ask advice from other mamas, but it’s really all a learning process that you have to experience for yourself. You have to do what works for you. It seems like Madeline and I are on the go all the time, and I feel like I’ve “perfected” the items I need to take along. I am the queen of overpacking, so I always feel like I take too much, but all of these items I’ve found to be great to have when you’re on the go with baby. Here are my must haves!
1. Diapers: I always take along 3-4 diapers. I love diapers from The Honest Company. I have been using these since Madeline was born because the fun prints make me so happy and add some excitement to the diapering experience. But through using them, I have become so pleased with the diapers and also the customer service The Honest Company provides.
2. Wipes: I love wipes from The Honest Company or Pampers Sensitive wipes. This cute wipe case is probably my favorite thing in Madeline’s diaper bag.
3. Travel Size: Travel size things are the best! I always take along some powder, a Dreft stain remover pen, hand sanitizer gel, and nipple cream (this travel size is what the hospital gave me, so I keep the small size in the diaper bag and have a larger size at home).
4. Pacifiers: I always take at least two pacifiers along. Madeline’s favorites are the MAM newborn pacifiers. I also take along Binky Spritz for emergency cleanings.
5. Diaper Changing: I pack a portable changing pad and an extra blanket for changing diapers on the go.
6. Bibs: Sometimes I put a bib on Madeline for feedings, so having one for on the go is nice. I am beyond obsessed with these from Kate Spade! Yes, one has a peter pan collar and the other has a bow…can you say ADORABLE?!
7. On the go feedings: I always pack a pair of nursing pads, and I love having my Milk Snob at hand to use as a nursing cover! A burpie cloth is also a must have.
8. Outfit: Lastly, I always have an outfit change for Madeline in case of a spit up or blowout. Some days I even consider bringing two for Madeline and one for me haha.
If you’re looking for a little advice on what to pack in your diaper bag, I hope this helps. But like I said, you have to do what works for you 🙂
What are some of your on the go must haves?